Pages

Support The Stories!


Do you like these stories?
Please help me to continue bringing them to you.
A contribution, no matter how small will help.

https://www.paypal.me/LizChater




26 February 2014

Continuing With My Small Reviews of the Indian Armenian Wills and Inventories Dataset


Today I have Marcartoom Carrapiett of Pulicat. A well respected policeman of his time, he can be seen mentioned in local Indian newspaper publications of the era.

Not much is unusual about the contents of this particular document apart from the fact that Macartoom specifcally places into it his heart-felt disappointment regarding his eldest son. Little did he know that 160 years later his last words and wishes would be digitally available in the public domain for all to read and empathize with.

2 comments:

  1. Is there a way I can view the family tree in a much larger, readable size for Macartoom please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nicola, thank you for your comment. Unfortunately I cannot make the chart any larger it is at the maximum that the google blog allows. Sorry.

      Delete